Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Postcards from Summer

{My intention for this summer is relaxed & slow & intentional: to take more pictures with the big camera; to be outside as much as possible; for my girls to have as many fond memories of summer; and to capture some of that here.
So postcards it will be. A picture or two of our day, with a few words written. Just like an old fashioned postcard!}

The sound of the waves and the salt wind whipping around calmed my over sensitive heart tonight 🌊🐚 86/100 #the100dayproject #my100daysofeverydaymoments Tonight I want to remember: bare feet in fresh cut grass; quiet time outside just past sunset; cuddled on Marie-Therese's bed reading before bed; Veronica's hair in a pony tail dressed as a princess 85/100 #the100dayproject #my100daysofeverydaymoments #ju Close to the earth. Bare feet in the grass & picking onions from the garden for our supper #summersoul2015

Postcards from the past few days!! An evening spent at the ocean; watching the last of the sunset & harvesting some onions from the garden (the only thing this year. We didn't get anything planted in time). 

I can't believe it is July already! I have made a challenge for myself: to get me outside for at least five minutes of momma time a day and to get the girls outside for much more than five minutes each day! We have been doing pretty good but it could always be better!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it's July either. My goal is to survive the wedding planning...and the wedding! Love the beach photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the postcard idea, and that seems like a great idea for a challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!