Friday, March 7, 2014

This week

An early morning baby wake up call means an early start to the day. Candle light, God's Word and coffee make for a good quiet time while the snow (again) softly falls.     #ifequip #hellomorningcoffee She makes Lego creations at rest time. A different one each day!

This week crawled by and sped by all at the same time.

Aside from laundry, dishes and cooking there hasn't been much going on. Except for reading. I've read the two books I had wanted to read for March already. And am 3/4 the way through the third

I had decided I didn't need to be checking social media constantly and wondered how I could fill that time. By the way I've been reading, I guess I spend A LOT of time on-line! 

These are pretty much the only pictures I've taken this week too. One from an early morning at the beginning of the week. The second one of Ree's Lego creations. Every afternoon after lunch she heads up to her room for rest. Each day this week she has spent time quietly making a different creation. She is always so proud to show me what she's come up with! 

I think it's time to start coming back to the land of doing more then reading. Like do a few projects from Amy's new Art Together e-zine Printmaking (look for a giveaway here next week!!) maybe do some knitting. Taking my camera out and finding the beauty in the slowly changing season. Work some more on that poetry project that has stalled. 

Yup. Time to get moving!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some reading time in. The internet can be such a time sucker. I try to sneak on while I'm waiting for a report to print or something like that. With the warmer weather approaching (hopefully) I am getting the urge to "do" more things. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how much time being on line can take? I discovered pinterest and it has taken up way too much time. I have a plan to only turn my computer on for an hour a day, we'll see how well that works out.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet has a way of just taking so much time from us eh? I too have been cutting back my time online, not sure why, just feels right. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the internet is a big time sucker, but I do like it. I try to limit myself but you know once you are "on" the minutes fly by! Still crushing on that notebook-might have to look for it here. I love your window view, a great place to daydream.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!