Friday, September 27, 2013

Around here

IMG_1654 IMG_1655 IMG_1657 Eggplant! Eggplants!

The weather for this first week of Fall has been fabulous!! Chilly mornings; beautiful sun filled afternoons; chilly evenings. Ree & I have spent a lot of time outside soaking it all up. We also decorated the house for Fall. She put all the decorations on "her" shelf in the kitchen. We use it as a nature shelf so she thought it would be a good place.

I made the first apple crisp of the season the other day & it was delicious!! More of that will be happening soon. All the sudden the garden has decided to produce tons of eggplants. There are a lot more then the one's in the pictures! I have plans for eggplant parmesan and other recipes I need to look up! I also plan on freezing some for this winter!

I love this season & we are trying to soak up as much of it as we can!

1 comment:

  1. Since my husband is a new lover of eggplant I'm jealous of the crop you have!! He would eat eggplant park every day if he could! Apple crisp sounds delightful. Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by & comment! I will try my best to respond to all comments here in the comment box!